There are many types of Japanese cuisine that people love eating. These are just some delicious Japanese dishes that can be enjoyed preparing and eating. These recipes are low in fat and very nutritious. Please try and enjoy this delicious meal.
Japanese Recipe for chawanmushi(which is also known as “สูตรอาหารญี่ปุ่น” in the Thai language)
Chawanmushi is egg-custard Japanese dishes and is usually eaten as an appetizer.
Ingredients: eggs, pickled plums, shrimp, dashi (miso, seasoning broth or bullion), mushrooms, a little salt and the amount of soy sauce
- Prepare shrimp
- sliced mushrooms
- Add everything in a bowl
- Add the egg
- Put the cup into the steam cooker for 10 to 12 minutes.
Best served with white rice.
Image Source: Google
Japanese Recipes for Cheese Potatoes
Ingredients: Two medium-sized potatoes, one slice of ham for a small strip, two tablespoons of corn, salt, and pepper to taste, one tablespoon mayonnaise, grated cheese, Catsup
Preparation: Peel the potatoes
Place the potatoes in a small dish and cover it with a “Saran Wrap” (transparent plastic food wrap) and heat in the microwave for four to five minutes.
- Destroying the top of the potatoes a bit but do not overdo it.
- Gently apply mayonnaise on top of the potato
- Evenly add a slice of ham on top of the potatoes.
- Add the corn evenly over ham.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and add a dot of sauce in the middle.